jenxy.blogspot.com

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sad

Not having a job gives me a myriad of feelings. Having time to do what I didn't do for the last two years, catching up on the little things in life. But what is gone is gone. Time waits for no man. Time can't be turned back.

I left my job, and my boyfriend started his. Ironically, in the same company. Thought we will be able to have more time together, looks like I was so wrong.

Not having a job gives me a lot of insecurity. Makes me feel weak and useless. Having to scrimp and not eat good food is killing me. Wonder if this is considered very pampered and spoilt.

I didn't grew up like others, I was never the one my parents dote on the most. Material goods? Narh~ But my boyfriend dotes on me like no others. It is like compensating for all the years lost.

I guess i am not very good with words, I just love him a lot, from the deepest part of my heart. I love him so much. We are so in love. I wish these things won't change. I am so afraid.

I hope things start to fall into place sooner. HDB please come soon... T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home